Slow the Spread, Keep your Community Healthy!
As the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world, we can all take some simple steps to slow the spread and help keep our community healthy. Join your local Fire department, First Responders, and Health Care Professionals as we strive to slow the spread and save lives.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Always cover your cough or sneeze.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Disinfect surfaces, especially high-traffic surfaces such as doorknobs or counter tops.
Stay updated with the latest local information at Alaska’s COVID-19 Homepage. Here are COVID-19 Health Advisories from the Office of the Governor and the State of Alaska. You can also check out the Center for Disease Control’s website for additional helpful tips on dealing with the coronavirus.
Here at CGFR firefighters and paramedics can’t work from home, we continue to respond to emergencies in order to keep your community safe. Spread this safety message in your community.